Monday, August 19, 2013

Another Monday

I think it is safe to say that I need structure and a schedule The weekends are always like mini vacations. On Friday evening, after working so hard I never got a real break, I stopped for some quick groceries for dinner. Down the health food isle I came across Plentils .. a chip made out of lentils which I had to try .. no extra ingredients, no maltodextrin... just some sea salt Friday evening I did some of the DVD's ... sun salutations and a section of the ballet barre... then I turned on the AC.. I also discovered brown rice bread ... no dairy, no eggs, no soy, no sugar, no gluten -- but it does have taste. Needless to say this is an apparent weakness, much as I deny it, since this bread, toasted with almond butter became Friday's dinner, Saturday and Sunday's breakfast ... Although I rose on time to go to spinning class.. even dressing for it ... the child woke up and I used that excuse not to go ... lovely. I did make the yoga class which was very much needed. Aside from this the only real exercise I did was the tank top arms workout on Sunday ... I really need to work on this weekend problem

No comments:

Post a Comment